Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Mike Lecza <ml...@newnetco.com> on 2002/02/12 18:09:48 UTC

Slide/File distribution

Since Slide is billed as a Content Management System, I was wondering if
it offered anything for file distribution to multiple servers.  For
example, let’s say I have a central web folder that users “upload” their
content to and I want a mechanism to distribute those files to multiple
web servers.  Is there anything in Slide to assist with this?

I’d be supprised to hear that Slide had something for this but thought
I’d take a shot.  If not, anyone have any suggestions for this – perhaps
another Jakarata or other “Open Sores” ;-) project that I could perhaps
couple with Slide.

Thanx for your time.

Regards,
Mike