Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Klaus Sonnenleiter <kl...@micromuse.com> on 2001/04/10 21:35:06 UTC

B3 Trouble with StandardContext

I just ran the code I'm using for an Embedded tomcat server in B3 (it was
previously in B1 and working). Upon loading a context, I'm getting the
following exception in B3:

javax.servlet.ServletContext: method
setAttribute(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object)V not found.

It happens in StandardContext.postWorkDirectory(StandardContext.java: 3606)

I've checked the postWorkDirectory() of both B1 and B3 and it looks like it
didn't change. Am I missing something else?

TIA