Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Nicola Ghirardi <gh...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/24 17:35:12 UTC

opensocial 0.9 message service implementation in socialsite

In opensocial 0.9 version a message service was added.
In order to implement that feature in socialsite, Shindig's
MessageService has to be implemented.
i think we can take as reference
web/src/main/java/com/sun/socialsite/web/rest/opensocial/service/ActivityServiceImpl.java
If we think message system implemented in socialsite is better and/or
we want also to keep it we could take PeroseServiceImplementation.
I think that is an adapter between the two service: opensocial person
and socialsite one.
In the file i can find:
SocialSite does not implement the Shindig PersonService interface, but
we still need this to satisfy some of Shindig's Dependency Injection
logic.
What do you think about it?

Re: opensocial 0.9 message service implementation in socialsite

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
I'd love to see SocialSite implement the shindig based message interfaces.
 After all SocialSite served as much of the inspiration for that
implementation.