Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Devin Fisher <de...@perfectsearchcorp.com> on 2016/08/31 23:21:34 UTC

Nifi 1.0.0 breaking changes?

Based on Version Scheme and API Compatibility[1] the recently released 1.0
(congratulations to all) could have some breaking changes for code
written against 0.* releases.  I was wondering if there are any resources
about what has broken with the new release? I looked at the release notes
but there is nothing there that looked like it would break anything.

[1] :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Version+Scheme+and+API+Compatibility

Re: Nifi 1.0.0 breaking changes?

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Devin,

You might find this helpful.  We try to maintain it for each release.

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Migration+Guidance

Please let us know if you run into something you find wasn't here.  We
want to make it as accurate as possible but across more than 500 JIRAs
I am a bit skeptical it is complete.

Thanks
JOe

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.