Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Guillaume Masse <ma...@narrative.io.INVALID> on 2023/05/15 18:51:00 UTC

structs

Hi All,

I created a ticket to implement an Apache Spark function called named_struct
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5701

I'm wondering if there is already a construct for creating nested
structures and their types. I saw an open PR for nested row types:
https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2573

any hints on the subject is gratefully received, I'm planning on working on
this task this week.

--
Guillaume Massé
[Gee-OHM]