Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by th...@visoft.co.za on 2000/02/16 10:35:01 UTC

WAR

Hi there

Appologies if this has been asked before.
I would like to use and configure the security features for servlets and JSP's.
Where can I find information on exactly what attributes to specify in the
web.xml file. Are these features implemented allready? The servlet2.2 spec ogives a very watered down example in section 13.3.2. Will it be possiblke to
link tomcat with say LDAP or some other kind of User/Principle Database?
Thanks all in advance
Kidn regards

Theo

Re: WAR

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@exoffice.com>.
theolist@visoft.co.za wrote:

> Hi there
>
> Appologies if this has been asked before.
> I would like to use and configure the security features for servlets and JSP's.
> Where can I find information on exactly what attributes to specify in the
> web.xml file. Are these features implemented allready? The servlet2.2 spec ogives a very watered down example in section 13.3.2. Will it be possiblke to
> link tomcat with say LDAP or some other kind of User/Principle Database?

I'm working on that right now using the Mozilla Directory SDK (MPL).

arkin

Assaf Arkin                                           www.exoffice.com
CTO, Exoffice Technologies, Inc.                        www.exolab.org