Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 伍文慧 <su...@163.com> on 2019/05/05 10:37:47 UTC

IoTDB-unable to upload a file

Hi IoTDB members,
I tried to upload a csv file to IOTDB, but it failed.
Since I have successfully uploaded the same file to IOTDB, I wonder whether IOTDB is in updating process. Thanks!
BTW, my teammate, Feng Qingxin, has also tried the same upload process and failed.
Attached 2 files include error message andhe method I have used to upload the file, please kindly help me solve the issue.
Thanks very much!
Warm regards,
Wenhui Wu -- Dongpei Building, Room432, Tsinghua University

Re: IoTDB-unable to upload a file

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wenhui,

Is there any new progress with this issue?

Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院