Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/02 02:59:42 UTC

Commit comments

Dan posted some remarks about a recent commit to the XmlSchema trunk. I'm
going to commit edits reflecting his comments unless I hear from woodroy
soon.

Re: Commit comments

Posted by Jeff Barrett <ba...@us.ibm.com>.
Benson,

+1 from me, too.  I also replied to the original thread from Dan.

Thanks,
Jeff

IBM Software Group - WebSphere Web Services Development
Phone: (512) 286-5256 or TieLine: 363-5256
Internet e-mail and Sametime ID: barrettj@us.ibm.com

From:
Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>
To: