Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Julian Foad <ju...@wandisco.com> on 2011/05/20 14:25:38 UTC

Re: WC format bump imminent - renaming pristines to .svn-base [was: ... renaming pristines to .pristine]

Johan Corveleyn wrote:
> [...]
[...]
[...]
> >> +1 for <SHA1>.svn-base
> >
> > <SHA1>.svn-base
>
> Yes. Just wanted to add [...]

Thanks everyone.  The consensus is for ".svn-base" so that's what I'll
use.

(I changed the subject line to reflect this, to aid with searching the
email archives in future.)

Also a reminder of what we agreed elsewhere in this thread: we'll
combine this format bump with the one Bert's doing for externals.

- Julian

Re: WC format bump imminent - renaming pristines to .svn-base

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@wandisco.com>.
I (Julian Foad) wrote:
> Thanks everyone.  The consensus is for ".svn-base" so that's what I'll
> use.

r1125455 adds the code.

- Julian

[...]