Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Josef Karliak <ka...@ajetaci.cz> on 2011/04/01 12:48:14 UTC

***SPAM-MEDIUM*** spamassassisn 3.3.x and message size setting lower

   hi guys,
   is it possible to decrease a message size from 51200 bytes to
100000kB ? In the local.cf file or in the postfix's master.cf ?
   Thanks and regards
   J.K.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,

***SPAM-MEDIUM*** Re: ***SPAM-MEDIUM*** spamassassisn 3.3.x and message size setting lower

Posted by Josef Karliak <ka...@ajetaci.cz>.
   Huh,
   sorry, of course, 100kB :)
   I tried that as a argument in the master.cf, but I placed it wrong
-> postfix server misconfiguration. So I wasn't sure and asked here.
Now all's all right. master.cf:
spamassassin unix -     n       n       -       -       pipe
   user=mail argv=/usr/bin/spamc -s 100000 -f -e /usr/sbin/sendmail
-oi -f ${sender} ${recipient}

   Thank you for kicking to the right way.
   Best regards
   J.K.

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Karsten Bräckelmann <gu...@rudersport.de>.
On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 20:46 +0200, Josef Karliak wrote:
> Hi,
>    SPAM-MEDIUM is made by "virusbuster fom mail servers", that work in
> a sandwich mode. Postfix gets mail, send it into virusbuster,
> virusbuster scan it for spam and virus, take it back to postfix and
> postfix filter it thru spamassassisn. I'm aware about twice DKIM sign,
> I must look at it and RTFM to the milter's manual :)

Please keep the thread on-list -- I merely Cc'ed you directly against my
habit, just in case you stopped closely following the list, since your
initial question has been answered.

Anyway, quite frankly, I don't care how that Subject rewriting happens.
I merely meant to point out, that it looks rather bad to the recipient.
It sure did to me... ;)

Posted by Karsten Bräckelmann <gu...@rudersport.de>.
You do realize that you are scanning your outbound mail, and incorrectly
brand your ham SPAM-MEDIUM, do you? See the Subject and the headers
below.

Also, you're DKIM signing twice, but that's nothing sticking out badly
to the recipient, unlike your Subject rewriting.

    by celer.ajetaci.cz (Postfix) with SMTP id 6D32DA8736
    for <us...@spamassassin.apache.org>; Fri,  1 Apr 2011 12:48:15 +0200 (CEST)