Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Vishwas Babu A J <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/10 09:39:37 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Payment Inventory Module Developed

Hi Saransh,

This is definitely a very useful feature to have. Now that the Mifos platform has been transitioned over to Apache fineract, feature development is no longer tracked here.

You could propose the feature at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel> and then send across your pull request to https://github.com/apache/incubator-fineract <https://github.com/apache/incubator-fineract>

Regards,
Vishwas

Posted by Adi Raju <ad...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Saransh,

This would help with easier PR processing.

Regards,
Adi

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.