Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/02 05:38:17 UTC

[ANN] JumpStart upgraded to Tapestry 5.3.1

Hi all,

JumpStart has been upgraded from Tapestry 5.2.6 to 5.3.1. There are some new examples for some new components:

	- Kaptcha
	- Tree Browse
	- Checklist (in Core Input Components example)

and AjaxResponseResponder is used everywhere instead of MultiZoneUpdate.

To get this upgrade out we had to depend on a snapshot version of ChenilleKit - I'll drop another release when ChenilleKit 1.3.3 goes final into the repos.

The new JumpStart version is 5.6.1 and it is running in the usual place:

	http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/

Cheers,

Geoff

Re: [ANN] JumpStart upgraded to Tapestry 5.3.1

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
I consider it the second home for tapestry :)
Thanks a lot Geoff :)

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 10:36 AM, Guerin Laurent <lg...@sopragroup.com>wrote:

> As always, a really useful resource :-)
> Many thanks Geoff for your work!
>
> Laurent

*Regards,*
*Muhammad Gelbana
Java Developer*

RE: [ANN] JumpStart upgraded to Tapestry 5.3.1

Posted by Guerin Laurent <lg...@sopragroup.com>.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Yes, Alerts, I hope to.

Posted by Yohan Yudanara <yo...@gmail.com>.