Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Turner, John" <JT...@AAS.com> on 2002/09/12 17:30:43 UTC

New Connector Binaries Available

Hello -

Well, it was a brutal, bloody battle, but I managed to build mod_jk and
mod_jk2 for both Apache 1.3 and Apache 2.0.40 on RedHat Linux 7.2.  All four
files (mod_jk and mod_jk2 for both Apache versions) were built from 4.1.10
source.

I haven't had a chance to test any of them against my Tomcat 4.1.10 server
yet, so caveat emptor.

They are available here: http://www.johnturner.com/howto

I will be posting a build HOWTO as soon as I can. Perhaps others can use it
to build these babies on other platforms. It took a wee bit o' hacking to
get the connectors built, including fixing an error in mod_jk2.c.

John
jturner@NOSPAM.aas.com