Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sebastian Hennebrueder <us...@laliluna.de> on 2009/08/06 16:35:38 UTC

Custom validation for @Validate

Hello,
while describing the validation mechanism of Tapestry in my article, I
used my findings to update the Wiki.

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/CreatingCustomValidators

Could someone please review it, as I am not experienced with Tapestry.
Is it correct that the AppModule methods are static or
is the recommend way to make them non static. Both seems to work.

Personally, I believe that this information belongs to the normal
documentation and not the Wiki. I checked the Validation page but it is
already to large.
What do you think about refactoring the guide documentation and moving
all custom extension docs to a dedicated group?
This would leave the doc shorter for standard users and give still a
quick pointer for people customizing their Tapestry appl

--
Best Regards / Viele Grüße

Sebastian Hennebrueder
-----
Software Developer and Trainer for Hibernate / Java Persistence
http://www.laliluna.de