Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2008/08/25 15:02:49 UTC

1.3 status

So, what's our status?  It appears everything is closed.  Do people
feel comfortable w/ where we are at?  There has been a whole flurry of
changes in recent weeks (let's not do that again right before a
release, eh?)

Shall I go forward w/ creating some a release candidate?

-Grant

Re: 1.3 status

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Aug 25, 2008, at 9:48 AM, Yonik Seeley wrote:
> Given that there are backward compat concerns with
> perhaps we should update Lucene again before a release?

+1

	Erik

Re: 1.3 status

Posted by Jan-Pascal van Best <ja...@vanbest.org>.
Yonik Seeley wrote:
> Given that there are backward compat concerns with
> perhaps we should update Lucene again before a release?

As the maintainer of the Debian solr package, I would be interested to
know whether solr 1.3 will be compatible the the upcoming Lucene 2.4?

Jan-Pascal

Re: 1.3 status

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.
Given that there are backward compat concerns with
perhaps we should update Lucene again before a release?

-Yonik