Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> on 2012/04/27 10:37:16 UTC

GSoC status meeting

Which server? Will the invitation link be sent later today?

Yegor

Re: GSoC status meeting

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
I agree to what Alexei said.

I would further suggest you start a wiki page at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/

That you update regularly to track your progress, so that mentors +
community can discuss and review it.

Example pages with similar purpose are:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Connection+testing+tool
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Audio-Video+Recording+Test+Application

Thanks,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: GSoC status meeting

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi sebastian,

okay, I will package the source code.

Re: GSoC status meeting

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ankur,

Re: GSoC status meeting

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: GSoC status meeting

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: GSoC status meeting

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: GSoC status meeting

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: GSoC status meeting

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Dmitry,
I'd suggest asking the question on the list instead of waiting for
meeting. Bugs better to be added to Bugzilla so developers can easily
follow them.
https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=POI

Re: GSoC status meeting

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.
Okay, I will start the wiki page.

Re: GSoC status meeting

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Dmitry,

Re: GSoC status meeting

Posted by Dmitry Zamula <cl...@gmail.com>.
Will Yegor be at the meeting today? I have some questions about POI (some
bugs, in PPT2PNG and PPT2PNGX).

2012/5/4 Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>

> Dear students,
>
> I'm awaiting you today at the meeting room.

> Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
> http://dataved.ru/
> +7 916 562 8095
>

> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Alexei Fedotov
> <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ok, let the server be ru.dataved.ru, the URL is
> >
> http://ru.dataved.ru/openmeetings/?invitationHash=7c76c2e0173fe6f933c637daa6d68f00
> >
> > Somehow invitation URLs do not work for demo server.
> >
> > --
> > With best regards / с наилучшими пожеланиями,
> > Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
> > http://dataved.ru/
> > +7 916 562 8095
> >

> > On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 12:37 PM, Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
> wrote:
> >> Which server? Will the invitation link be sent later today?
> >>
> >> Yegor

С уважением,

Замула Дмитрий

Re: GSoC status meeting