Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Alexander Bezzubov <bz...@apache.org> on 2015/12/01 02:55:19 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Zeppelin from the Incubator

Hi,

I think you are right, the project and we, as a community, are mature
enough to meet the graduation requirements [1]

I'd like to ask our Mentors if there are any additional graduation
requirements they see, that we might need to be taken care of? If there are
none - let's start a vote!

 [1]
https://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Graduating+from+the+Incubator

Posted by Qing Han <lu...@ebay.com>.
Glad to see Zeppelin is moving to graduation.

There are so many interesting about Zeppelin from local community here, in
China, when we discussing with them.

Would like to have Zeppelin to be Top Level Project soon:)

Thanks.
Luke

Posted by "Amos B. Elberg" <am...@gmail.com>.
Hey Moon, that’s great news, I’m glad its going to go in!  I’ll update the readme tomorrow.

From: moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>
Reply: dev@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org <de...@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org>
Date: December 12, 2015 at 10:00:34 PM
To: dev@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org <de...@zeppelin.incubator.apache.org>