Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org> on 2015/03/17 06:10:17 UTC

Re: jenkins

There was genuine build failure which was masked by the system failures.

We are not getting any value from the current jenkins setup. I thinks it
would be better to reset everything and start from scratch with jenkins.

~Rajani

Re: jenkins

Posted by Laszlo Hornyak <la...@gmail.com>.
I will configure the jobs not to spam the list because we only learn to
ignore the emails then. Let's try to fix the problems and add the dev list
again to the notifications when the service is reliable. I hope this will
not take a big lot of time.

--

EOF

Re: jenkins