Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org> on 2010/08/17 21:00:27 UTC

Sort by date, filter by score?

  I have had a request from our development team.  I did some searching
and could not find an answer.

They want to sort by a date field but filter out all results below a
minimum relevancy score.  Is this possible?  I suspect that our only
option will be to do the search sorted by relevancy and then sort them
ourselves.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Sort by date, filter by score?

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> They want to sort by a date field but filter out all
> results below a minimum relevancy score.  Is this possible?

Earlier Yonik proposed a solution to a similar need.
http://search-lucene.com/m/4AHNF17wIJW1