Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz> on 2018/11/01 10:26:55 UTC

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.1 RC0

+1 (non-binding) ... I used the staged binaries and run tests with
different clients.

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.1 RC0

Posted by Harsha Chintalapani <ka...@harsha.io>.
+1.
Ran a 3 node cluster with few simple tests.

Thanks,
Harsha

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.1 RC0

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
- Checked signatures
- Ran through quickstart on kafka_2.12-2.0.1.tgz
- Built from source with Java 8

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.1 RC0

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.1 RC0

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.1 RC0

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.1 RC0

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.1 RC0

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Since that was just a system tests fix, it doesn't seem to require another
RC. We just need a couple more votes. I'll ping some PMC members.

Ismael

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.1 RC0

Posted by Eno Thereska <en...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Manikumar, I think you need to make a call on KAFKA-7579 as release
manager and push this through.

Eno

Re: [VOTE] 2.0.1 RC0

Posted by Manikumar <ma...@gmail.com>.