Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2018/02/02 17:46:54 UTC

Cloudstack events 2018 (including CCC)

All

There a number of ACS related events planned for this year.  Just thought I'd send out a summary if people want to get any of these in their calendars

As always, tweeting/blogging/etc to promote any of these is always welcomed

-CSEUG  in Frankfurt, Germany 28th February  https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/german-CloudStack-user-group/events/246861772/

- Cloudstack and Ceph Day, London,  19th  April (venue and link TBA)

-Apache EU Roadshow, Berlin, 13-14 June https://apachecon.com/

There is a cloud track at this event  and think that we should have a good number of ACS talks on that track. I'd encourage people to submit talks for this

-Apachecon/CCC - September

As per last year, we're going to co-locate Cloudstack Collaboration conference with Apachecon , Montreal , 24-29 September. http://apachecon.com/

Most of the logistics will be handled by the Apachecon team . However, we (the ACS community) we have to come up with the CCC schedule (and, obviously, submit talks)

Kind regards
Giles

giles.sirett@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com