Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Fang-Yuan Kuo <ku...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/30 10:09:29 UTC

No self video

I enter the public room for video conference, my self video is empty, but I
have passed the device check and give the authority of camera and
microphone. How do I fix this problem?

Re: No self video

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
1, 2, 3, 5 - yes :)
4) webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/persistense.xml

>> net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
This might be flash error due to it is trying different connection types
automatically

In case everything is fine, you can ignore it

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Fang-Yuan Kuo <ku...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I try a new install for openmeetings 4.0.1 snapshot , the problem of
> seeing my self video is solved but the browser dev console error "net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"
> still exist.

>> I can't connect my new openmeetings4.0.1 because of  "Could not find key
>> in configurations"
>> about the 4)
>> 1. is keystore/truststore means keystore.jks and truststore.jks?
>> 2. is jee-config equal to  jee-container.xml ?
>> 3. is red5core equal to red5-core.xml?
>> 4. what is persistence mean? all file in webapps/openmeetings/WEB-IN
>> F/classes/META-INF?
>> 5. db-driver is mysql-connector-java-5.1.42.jar?

>>> to use snapshot you need to
>>>
>>> 0) generally perform install/backup/restore
>>>
>>> in your case you can just
>>> 1) stop OM
>>> 2) backup you OM folder
>>> 3) unarchive snapshot to clean folder
>>> 4) copy: keystore/truststore/jee-config/red5-core/persistense/db-driver
>>> from old version
>>> 4.1) any room files/recordings

--
WBR