Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "saravanan.balaguru" <sa...@oracle.com> on 2003/11/28 13:20:46 UTC

webDAV operations using a GUI in browser

Hi,
I want to do some of the webDAV operations using a GUI in the browser.
Can we do the Resource-listing (in tree format) and uploading the
local-file using JSP.
Or else do we have to use Swing application to download the slide-client
jar files, and do the above webDAV operations.
If so will there be any need to apply Java security features.

Summarizing the above, do we have to execute the java code (SLIDE-webDAV
API) using Swing (Client JVM) only.

Thanks
With Regards
Saravanan.B