Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/17 07:47:58 UTC

[PMC] KEYS copying [Was: Taglib Site Update]

Could someone on the PMC copy Jeremy's entry at the end of the KEYS file
located here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/trunk/KEYS

to here?

https://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/taglibs/KEYS

Thanks :)

Hen

Re: [PMC] KEYS copying [Was: Taglib Site Update]

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 17/01/2014 06:47, Henri Yandell wrote:
> Could someone on the PMC copy Jeremy's entry at the end of the KEYS file
> located here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/trunk/KEYS
>
> to here?
>
> https://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/taglibs/KEYS