Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/13 19:05:30 UTC

Re: [OT] Struts and VoiceXML - Any stories to tell?

Oops, subject imprecise:

  /s/XML/VoiceXML/

... thanks for the replies so far, gang.

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 8/13/05, Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oops, subject imprecise:
>
>  /s/XML/VoiceXML/
<snip/>

And for the next generation of dialog management, I'd look at State
Chart XML, a Working Draft out of the W3C Voice Browser Working Group
[1], which has resulted in a Commons (Sandbox) implementation.
Commons-SCXML wiki is up [2], the rest will soon follow. The Reusable
Dialog Components (RDC) framework [3] includes a SCXML dialog
management strategy.

-Rahul

[1] W3C SCXML WD [ http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-scxml-20050705/ ]
[2] Commons SCXML wiki [ http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/SCXML ]
[3] Earlier reference to RDCs in this thread [
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=112395091630608&w=2 ]