Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Christian Sprecher <ki...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/02 14:10:20 UTC

json: keys are not strings?

Hi all

According to http://www.json.org/, the keys in JSON should be strings, i.e.
double quoted, which Sling doesn't provide ootb. What is the best strategy
to correct this? Is it possible to overwrite the default behaviour?

Cheers

Chris

Re: json: keys are not strings?

Posted by Christian Sprecher <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sam

You are right: I did have a look at my CRX instance, Sling6 outputs correct
json, my bad.

Cheers

Chris

Re: json: keys are not strings?