Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Rolando Lopes Isidoro <rl...@uninova.pt> on 2005/01/13 13:38:46 UTC

Using current date in documents

I'm working on a class-project in which I need to use the current date in
several Lenya documents, the year in particular.

I need it in order to create a table that contains data dependent of the
year we're in and several preceding years, something like this:

-------------------

                        | Until 2001       | 2002   | 2003   | 2004   |
Undergoing 2005         |

| Master Thesis |           1          |     2    |     -     |     1    |

| PhD Thesis     |           2          |     5    |     7    |     3    |

I've googled for a way of doing this in XSL, but failed to find one, since
date and time manipulation is not suported in XSL. I thought of doing it by
using XSP, but I'm a newbie in Cocoon and Apache Lenya and failed to do so.
Can anyone help me on this?

Sorry if the question is misplaced, thanks in advance,

Rolando Isidoro