Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/17 00:15:21 UTC

Family of ADF-Faces form

Hi *,

can anybody tell me what the family of the ADF Faces form was before
the rename to

org.apache.myfaces.adf.Form

in a quest for compatibility, I'd like to add the old ADF Faces form
family to be checked for in the following code snippet.

regards,

Martin

    public static FormInfo findNestingForm(UIComponent uiComponent,
FacesContext facesContext)
    {
        UIComponent parent = uiComponent.getParent();
        while (parent != null &&
(!FORM_COMPONENT_FAMILY.equals(parent.getFamily()) &&
!TRINIDAD_FORM_COMPONENT_FAMILY.equals(parent.getFamily())))
        {
            parent = parent.getParent();
        }

        if (parent != null)
        {
            //link is nested inside a form
            String formName = parent.getClientId(facesContext);
            return new FormInfo(parent, formName);
        }

        return null;
    }

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Family of ADF-Faces form

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I added it 70 minutes ago to _ComponentUtils.findNestingForm()

;)

see:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/shared/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/shared/util/_ComponentUtils.java?view=diff&r1=422631&r2=422632&pathrev=422632

-Matthias