Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jegan vijayarajan <vj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/02 21:49:24 UTC

WSDL with SOAP and HTTP GET/POST to invoke JSP

Hi

The requirement of our application (J2EE ver 1.2) is that we need to share the JSP/HTML page response as Web Service (using AXIS 1.1) for external application. The external application would pass User credentials in soap header and specify the JSP/html page name in soap body, as input. Based on the input, the web service should invoke the existing JSP/HTML and display to client.

The following questions needs clarifications :-

1. Based on the WSDL spec, it is said that the bind type should be specified as HTTP POST/GET. How to build this type of WSDL files.? Is tools available in AXIS?

2. How to invoke a servlet through web service?

3. How to enforce the client to build the HEADER information, in the WSDL?

4. Where can I reference documentation/examples to address the above scenarios?

Thanks in advance,

Thanks,

Jegan Vijayarajan