Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Luis <lc...@openpartner.cl> on 2020/05/18 18:56:07 UTC

NIfi Registry duplicate key

Hi everyone,

I am trying to register my flows from NIFI 1.10 to Registry 0.6.

But when I try to commit my flow I receive the error:
org.apache.nifi.registry.flow.VersionedParameterContext

Have google about but found very few info mentioning it is about a bug
related to Parameters in flow, but no conclusion.

Does anyone knows how to deal with this ?

Regards,

LC

Re: NIfi Registry duplicate key

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
This bug should be fixed in 1.11.0.

There was a registry JIRA here [1] but it was really a fix on the NIFI side
in NIFI-6872.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFIREG-347

Posted by Luis <lc...@openpartner.cl>.
Thank you Joe,
didn't work either, cause registry 0.5 doesn't start when java v11.
So tonight I will better upgrade nifi to 11.4 and hope that will work.
Thanks, let you know.
LC

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Luis,