Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 13:02:03 UTC

Re: Question regarding scxmlgui tool

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:22 AM, Nir Shemesh <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Apache Users,
>
> I need your help regarding my question below

<snip/>

See inline below.

> Many thanks
>
> Nir

<snap/>

If you want the onexit and onentry to execute, then specify the parent
state as the target state to the transition (via the "target"
attribute of the <transition> element). Such a transition is referred
to as a self transition.

If you do not want the onexit and onentry to execute, then leave the
transition targetless (do not specify a "target" attribute on the
<transition> element). Such a transition is referred to as a stay
transition.

-Rahul