Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk> on 2004/06/23 14:54:19 UTC

Re: There is a Known Issue in xsd:any DeSerializer - Need new method getPrefix4NS() in the Parser

Hi Amila,

I had a look at the code you posted (diff, samples etc) and It seems
that to support xsd:any we need 2 more API functions in XMLParser
interface like following.

/* Returns the prefix for a given Namespace */
const char* getPrefix4NS(const char* pchNS);

/* Similar to next() but returns all events including whitespaces and
prefix mapping events */
const AnyElement* nextEvent();

Shall we add these API functions to the CVS so that we can have xsd:any
support in 1.2 Beta release next week ?.

If there is no any objections or alternative suggestions I will add
these API functions and improve the Expat and Xerce wrappers.

Thanks,

Susantha.