Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu> on 2008/03/02 19:51:10 UTC

Re: Pluto 1.1.x/2.x.x Support

Hi Thomas,

I've been working on the migration, and as you can see it has taken some
time.  I plan to make a push on it this month, but realistically a
complete 1.1.x upgrade won't be complete until June.

Regards,
Elliot

Re: Pluto 1.1.x/2.x.x Support

Posted by "Thomas S. Pangborn" <th...@tridsys.com>.
Elliot,

Thanks for the response. Will migrating to Pluto 2.x be much simpler as
the code is based on Pluto 1.1.x?

Thomas