Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Kelly Campbell <ca...@camk.net> on 2000/11/16 18:52:03 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-fop/src/org/apache/fop/viewer PreviewDialog.java

Was a font-file.xsl file missed with this checkin? I'm getting the
following errors while compiling now:

    [javac]
/home/camk/cvs/xml-fop/build/src/org/apache/fop/render/pdf/fonts/TimesBoldItalic.java:7:
class org.apache.fop.render.pdf.fonts.TimesBoldItalic must be declared
abstract. It does not define int width(int, int) from interface
org.apache.fop.layout.FontMetric.
    [javac] public class TimesBoldItalic extends Font {

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
Yes, sorry, thanks,
Fotis

From:           	Kelly Campbell <ca...@camk.net>