Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sbalac <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/21 17:56:01 UTC

Trinidad Light Weight Dialogs Issue

I  have enabled Light Weight Dialogs in the web.xml. This works correctly but
I am having an issue with the date picker. On Internet Explorer dropdowns
cannot be put under other elements using z-index. Trinidad gets around this
issue by disabling dropdowns when a dialog window is opened. However, the
date picker element has it's own drop down option for 'years' and 'months'.
When the dialog for the date picker opens, these dropdowns are not enabled.
Once you click on the '<' or '>' to move to change the month, then the
dropdowns become enabled. This behaviour is not very user friendly.

Is there any way to get the dropdown to show up when the calendar first
opens up?

Thanks

Re: Trinidad Light Weight Dialogs Issue

Posted by sbalac <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for pointing me to the bug. I voted on it so hopefully it will start
getting some attention. Thanks to everybody who replied.

Posted by Richard Yee <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.