Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ev...@yandex.ru on 2009/08/04 16:41:09 UTC

Problem with annotations in Aegis & CXF

Hi! I am using cxf 2.2 with aegis. Here is a part of my spring config:

<bean id="aegisBean" class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding" scope="prototype">
 		<property name="configuration">
 			<bean class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.type.TypeCreationOptions">
 				<property name="defaultNillable" value="false"/>
 			</bean>
 		</property>
 	</bean>

So by default all members of classes/parameters of methods are with micOccures="0" and without nillable="true".
I need to make some fields of classes nillable.
I add annotation like this:

class C{
 @XmlElement(nillable=true) private Calendar cal;
..}
but there is no any changes in WSDL (it is still without nillable=true). Changes are deployed, because new fields are added and so, but there is no changes when I set nillable=true with annotations. Alos I try to use other parameters of this annotation like minOccures, defaultValue, and it don't work to.
How can I fix it? THanks!

Re: Problem with annotations in Aegis & CXF

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
The annotation goes on the get method, not on the private field.

Re: problem using args with wsdl2java cxf-codegen-plugin

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Does your   project have a dependency on the soap binding somehow?   (cxf-rt-
binding-soap)?   Doing the extended soap header processing requires the soap-
binding to be available.

Also, run with "mvn -X" to turn on the logging to make sure those flags are
properly being passed into wsdl2java.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

problem using args with wsdl2java cxf-codegen-plugin

Posted by Sadhana Jain <Sa...@rovicorp.com>.

Hi,

Posted by ev...@yandex.ru.
For all who will find this topic in search engines: resolved, see explanation here: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2382