Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/02 14:29:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Engine 2.7.6, JCR Base 3.1.8, and Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.1.4

I would like to call a vote on the following releases,

Apache Sling Engine 2.7.6

We solved 2 issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12349731

Apache Sling JCR Base 3.1.8,

We solved 2 issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12348826

Apache Sling Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.1.4

We solved 2 issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12350219

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2462/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2462 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve these releases:

  [ ] +1 Approve the releases
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Engine 2.7.6, JCR Base 3.1.8, and Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.1.4

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Engine 2.7.6, JCR Base 3.1.8, and Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.1.4

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the vote on the Apache Sling Engine 2.7.6, JCR Base
3.1.8, and Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.1.4 releases.

* +1 votes from David Bosschaert, Radu Cotescu, Stefan Seifert,
Daniel Klco, Carsten Ziegeler,
and Karl Pauls.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful. I will make the artifacts available as soon as possible.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Engine 2.7.6, JCR Base 3.1.8, and Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.1.4

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Engine 2.7.6, JCR Base 3.1.8, and Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.1.4

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Engine 2.7.6, JCR Base 3.1.8, and Content-Package to Feature Model Converter 1.1.4

Posted by da...@apache.org.
+1

David