Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Cameron Smith <ca...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/04/11 20:43:15 UTC

Re: Leaving OFBiz for a while

I agree that there are many more issues than contributors.

But I also agree about the shortage of contributors who have time to review.   When I first started using OFBiz, I submitted two very small patches and they were quickly included.   But the third thing, which was a lot more complex, is still sitting in JIRA unassigned, and my last post on it never received a reply.

We have used the patch locally for many months now without problems, but I am not going to waste more time hassling a commiter (all of them naturally very busy people) to look at it.

So now, when I have several other things I might contribute, creating a JIRA for them always stays at the bottom of my pile.

cameron

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes this is the only issue from muriwo still opens.

Thanks Jacopo for this one I looked for "Cameron Smith" but was not able
to quickly find Muriwo before having your link.

Jacques

Re: Leaving OFBiz for a while

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Cameron,