Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com> on 2003/06/05 00:43:01 UTC

RE: unresolved tapestry problem

I'm sorry, at this time I cannot offer you an special help.  I'm far too overbooked with my full
time job and completing the Tapestry book.

You don't need to override getService(); you can just use <service> in your app spec; app spec
services overwrite framework defaults.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components