Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by "xiangstudio@qq.com" <xi...@qq.com> on 2016/11/07 10:02:04 UTC

How to link the thirdparty library such as .a file into myproject?

Hello, everyone, my question as the subject describe, can anyone help me, thanks!

xiangstudio@qq.com

Re: How to link the thirdparty library such as .a file into myproject?

Posted by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io>.
> On Nov 7, 2016, at 8:42 AM, Kevin Townsend <ke...@adafruit.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I don’t think that is possible at the moment. That needs to be added,
>> as the unfortunate reality is that too often we end up getting binary
>> drops of libraries :(
> A big +1 for this ... sadly, most graphics libraries, complex protocol stacks and a lot of security code is delivered in binary blobs today, and there aren't always viable open source alternatives to these kind of problems in the real world on normal deadlines and budgets. :(

I didn’t find a ticket associated with this, so I filed a new one:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYNEWT-476 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYNEWT-476>

Re: How to link the thirdparty library such as .a file into myproject?

Posted by Kevin Townsend <ke...@adafruit.com>.

Posted by marko kiiskila <ma...@runtime.io>.
Hi,