Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by John Morrison <jo...@ntlworld.com> on 2001/07/15 13:08:36 UTC

SVG/png/jpeg

Hi all,

Just a quick question:  I remember seeing a fragment of a sitemap once which
could return an 'image' as:

1. SVG if supported
2. png otherwise or
3. jpeg of the above weren't.

I've searched the archived but have failed to find it - Donald, I think
you'd done it.  Could somebody please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

J.

Re: SVG/png/jpeg

Posted by Sergio Carvalho <se...@acm.org>.
I don't remember seeing it, but if I had to do the same, I'd create a selector based on the "Accept" HTTP header.
  http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2068/rfc2068.txt - page 95
much like what is done with the browser selector.

On Sun, 15 Jul 2001 12:08:36 +0100, "John Morrison" <jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
--
> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick question:  I remember seeing a fragment of a sitemap once which
> could return an 'image' as:
>
> 1. SVG if supported
> 2. png otherwise or
> 3. jpeg of the above weren't.
>
> I've searched the archived but have failed to find it - Donald, I think
> you'd done it.  Could somebody please point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks,
>
> J.

Sergio Carvalho