Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Lasker, Kory" <kl...@qwest.com> on 2002/02/08 21:23:57 UTC

Unable to initalize context

  I've got some issues with my WLS 6.1 setup and Apache::SOAP cooperating.
Despite simply using the weblogic_ejb sample in SOAP v2.2 that I modified
slightly to support WebLogic 6.1, I get some strange errors outside of my
code completely when the server receives the message.  I've searched through
the archives and haven't found anything specific to this problem so I'm
hoping someone here might have had this same issue recently and could shed
some light.

  Thanks,

  Kory

  Here's my response from the server using TcpTunnel:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>Unable to initialize context</faultstring>
<faultactor>/servlet/rpcrouter</faultactor>
<detail>
<stackTrace>[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server; msg=Unable to
initialize context]
        at
org.apache.soap.providers.StatefulEJBProvider.initialize(StatefulEJBProvider
.java:116)
        at
org.apache.soap.providers.StatefulEJBProvider.locate(StatefulEJBProvider.jav
a:248)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.http.RPCRouterServlet.doPost(RPCRouterServlet.java:28
5)
        at
:265)
        at
:200)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(WebAppServletCo
ntext.java:2456)
        at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(ServletRequestImpl.java
:2039)
        at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:139)
</stackTrace>
</detail>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>

</SOAP-ENV:Body>