Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Rodrigo Arias L <pa...@flecharoja.com> on 2002/10/08 01:59:50 UTC

Velocity templates with Struts $ Validator

Hi, I have running an app with Struts % Velocity, but I trying to install
the Validator framework  by apache commons, and it can run well, I somebody
know how to install it, please let me know.

Thanks.

Rodrigo Arias

Re: Velocity templates with Struts $ Validator

Posted by Gabriel Sidler <si...@teamup.com>.
Hi Rodrigo,
If I understand you correctly you are looking for help
with using the Validator framework with Velocity/Struts?

I am not aware that anyone has tried this. In case you
are going to do some experiements I would be very interested
to hear about your experiencez and what changes would be
necessary to Velocity Struts to enable this.

Gabe

Rodrigo Arias L wrote:

> Hi, I have running an app with Struts % Velocity, but I trying to
> install the Validator framework  by apache commons, and it can run well,
> I somebody know how to install it, please let me know.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rodrigo Arias

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
>
> .

Gabriel Sidler
Software Engineer, Eivycom GmbH, Zurich, Switzerland