Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Rakhi Khatwani <rk...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/14 13:09:22 UTC

Using ZooKeeper for managing solrCloud

Hi,
       I just went through the zookeeper tutorial and successfully managed
to run the zookeeper server.
How do we monitor the zookeeper server?, is there a url for it?

i pasted the following urls on browser, but all i get is a blank page
http://localhost:2181
http://localhost:2181/zookeeper

I actually needed zookeeper for managing solr cloud managed externally
but now if i hv 2 solr servers running, how do i configure zookeeper to
manage them.

Regards,
Raakhi

Re: Using ZooKeeper for managing solrCloud

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Mahadev pointed out the ZK monitoring details, but on the solr side of
the house I don't think we can provide much insight as solr is acting as
a client of the zk service. Your best bet would be to ask on the solr
user list.

Regards,

Patrick

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi Rakhi,
 You can read more abt monitoring zookeeper servers at

http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/docs/r3.3.0/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_monito
ring

Thanks
mahadev