Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ruslan Sivak <rs...@istandfor.com> on 2006/09/21 16:02:09 UTC

swig-python bindings

I'm trying to get the latest version of trac working with subversion 1.4
on rhel3 with python 2.4.  I compiled everything several times, and trac
keeps complaining.  I was told that I don't have the python-subversion
bindings installed properly.  As far as I know, it's all installed
properly.  How do I check whether or not they're properly installed?

Russ

Re: swig-python bindings

Posted by Mark <ma...@mitsein.net>.
Glad to help out since I had the same annoying issue.  Something is
definitely goofy.

--
Mark
"Blessed is he who finds happiness in his own foolishness, for he will

Re: swig-python bindings

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Nov 24, 2006, at 22:29, avonderluft wrote:

> russ0519 wrote:
>
>> Mark wrote:
>>
>>> gotta build neon with shared libs :)
>>
>> Mark,
>> You are THE MAN.  I got it to work on centos and rhel.  I think the
>> build needs to be changed so that it properly does this without user
>> intervention, but otherwise looks like everything is working.
>
> So Mark,
> How do I "build neon with shared lib"  What is the procedure?  I'm in
> exactly the same fix.  Thanks!

Well, according to neon's "./configure --help", you would add "--
enable-shared" to the ./configure line.

Re: swig-python bindings

Posted by avonderluft <av...@avlux.net>.
So Mark,
How do I "build neon with shared lib"  What is the procedure?  I'm in
exactly the same fix.  Thanks!
Andrew

Re: swig-python bindings

Posted by Ruslan Sivak <rs...@istandfor.com>.