Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mark Rotteveel <ma...@pluton.nl> on 2009/10/08 09:46:44 UTC

Re: No Errors in Aggregate Graph but in Tomcat

Most likely your applications returned pages with HTTP 200 (OK) as a
return code and not HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error) or something similar.
If you don't add any additional assertions (positive or negative), JMeter
will interpret HTTP 200 as a correct result.

There is no intelligence in JMeter, only what you explicitly add to it.

Mark

--
Mark Rotteveel
Pluton IT