Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/02 17:20:03 UTC

Re: svn commit: r374421 - in /geronimo/devtools/trunk/sandbox/wikimesh/servicemix-site/src/images/icons: ./ emoticons/ emoticons/check.gif emoticons/forbidden.gif emoticons/information.gif emoticons/smile.gif emoticons/warning.gif

Why is this in devtools?

- sachin

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 2 Feb 2006, at 18:15, Sachin Patel wrote:
> So is "site" as in the website? If so all the current devtools site
> is under ../geronimo/site/devools.  I think it would be better if
> all the website stuff go in one location.

Ah. The main reason I didn't think of there is that often $project/
site is where the generated site goes; not the tools to build the site.

Sure I'll move it in there - thanks for the suggestion

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.