Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alwyn Schoeman <al...@smart.com.ph> on 2004/02/05 09:16:51 UTC

Surefire problem while building maven-plugins

Hi,

I've checked out the CVS version of maven-plugins from CVS.

While trying to build as specified in the README.txt file I get the
following dependencies that could not be downloaded:

Attempting to download maven-model-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download maven-model-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Attempting to download maven-project-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download maven-project-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
Attempting to download surefire-booter-1.0.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download surefire-booter-1.0.jar.

Do I need to specify an additional remote repository?

Alwyn Schoeman
SMART Communications.

Re: Surefire problem while building maven-plugins

Posted by Alwyn Schoeman <al...@smart.com.ph>.
I like the idea that it uses Jython.

Is there a chance that jython will replace jelly?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: Surefire problem while building maven-plugins

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
The surefire plugin isn't released. It will be use in maven 2 in replacement
of test plugin.
If you want to test it, you must checkout maven-project and maven-model in
maven-components on apache cvs
For surefire, it's in codehaus/plexus cvs.

Emmanuel