Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/30 20:19:01 UTC

Help us win a Duke Choice award!

Please go to https://www.java.net and vote for Apache DeltaSpike! Voting
ends at the end of the week, please make your voice heard and let the rest
of the community know about Apache DeltaSpike!

--
Jason Porter
http://en.gravatar.com/lightguardjp

Re: Help us win a Duke Choice award!

Posted by Juliano Marques <ju...@dsmail.com.br>.
Voted. :-)

--
Juliano

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! Responses like that make OSS fun and rewarding :)—
Sent from Mailbox

Posted by Rainer Schön <ra...@gmail.com>.