Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2014/01/08 00:27:37 UTC

A prezi presentation on NO and Isis

I just came across a Prezi presentation [1] that a chap called Thomas Eck
put together a year or so back, introducing Naked Objects and Isis.
 There's probably nothing in it that would be new to anyone here, but it's
a nice resource nevertheless.  I've linked to it from our site [2]

Is Prezi still cool, by the way?

Dan

[1] http://prezi.com/cunfhjsf8dqg/braiv-apache-isis/
[2] http://isis.apache.org/learning-more/articles-and-presentations.html

Re: A prezi presentation on NO and Isis

Posted by Bhargav Golla <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan

A good presentation and helps people with the concept of Naked Objects and
Isis model.

Prezi is good but isn't free. Reveal.js[1] is the hot favorite with many
these days but the online editor is still almost like Prezi (not completely
free).

[1] http://lab.hakim.se/reveal-js/#/

Regards

Bhargav Golla